For their 18 month birthday I wanted to make a list of 18 things we love about Hudson, Wyatt and Abbey:
1. They love to dance, each one in their own style: Huddy rocks from side to side, Abbey spins around in a circle and Wyatt bounces his head back and forth and claps.
2. They talk to each other in their own language and seem to understand what the other one is saying too.
3. Their smiles are contagious: Abbey's eyes squint when she smiles, Wyatt smiles and his eyes light up and Huddy's dimples and all his teeth show when he smiles.
4. They each have their own self-comfort items to sleep: Abbey has to have her pacifier and blankie, Huddy has his blankie and Wyatt has his big blanket and sucks his thumb.
5. Whenever the Backyardigans theme song comes on the kids stop what they are doing and dance and laugh.
6. They love to show you their belly buttons and look for yours too.
7. When you ask them to give you love they put their head on you and hug you. Even the dogs get love.
8. They like to give and get kisses and blow kisses at you too.
9. Every day they are saying new words, today it's dog, cat, car, mom, dada, mama, baba, nana, hi, bye.
10. They LOVE all their grandparents: everytime they see any of them their eyes light up.
11. They love getting out books and coming to sit in your lap so you can read it to them.
12. Each one has their own unique laugh and when one starts they all start laughing.
13. Now we pretend that something is stinky and they plug their noses and make funky faces.
14. Each of the kids has a hair style that only a mother could love :) Ok and everyone else, but it's pretty crazy. I have no idea how to style any of their hair.
15. I love how they interact and play with each other. You could observe them forever and not get bored. Crazy yes, bored no.
16. The only place I can shop alone with the trio is Costco because of the big carts, and they love the free samples and pointing at things around the store.
17. They love playing outside in their cars and slide and writing with chalk. They even bring me their shoes and socks when we've been inside too long and they are ready to go out.
18. And most of all we love them because they are our beautiful babies and we are so blessed to be a family.